Friday, 29 September 2017

things I like lately

Fuji Velvia 100 (my favorite slide film), Canon EOS 500N


- my parents and in-laws for helping out with the kids so that I can study and go to camp (leirskole) with my 9th graders
- camp with my 9th graders - had great fun in the sun and it was so nice to get to know them outside the classroom
- being outside a whole day (at said camp), through dusk until the stars came out
- drinking coffee outside whilst watching the morning light break through the night darkness (also at camp)
- snacking on dried mango
- I did not get nauseous during this week's BodyBoss workout sessions. (The last couple of Monday sessions really wore me out...)
- our new sofa has arrived - just need to assemble it first...
- the forecast for the weekend is very, very wet. This is a good thing because it makes it easier to enjoy being inside writing a paper for my studies.
- the way Sverre runs towards me when I pick him up in kindergarten
- only one week left until autumn break

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- my home being a complete mess because of said sofa situation
- spending the weekend writing a paper - I would rather do something about the mess at home (fingers crossed that my dear husband will do it instead...)
- my voice is still not completely back to normal after it suddenly disappeared last week


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails