Friday, 22 September 2017

things I like lately

Svoltaccarozze winery, restaurant, bed and breakfast, Tuscany 2011 // Fuji Pro 160S, Olympus mju

- Sverre turned 2 last Friday. 2 is such a fun, adorable age.
- he got a few pieces of clothing from the Gray Label as birthday gifts - such lovely, soft clothing!
- snacking on carrots and white bean dip - with a healthy pinch of cayenne
- Ingvild has built a beautiful daybed inspired by the one we had in Bergen - which makes me miss ours a whole lot. PS: daybed diy and corner version
- these shoes
- a new yoga mat for my home workouts. Well, two to be honest. I have no experience with yoga mats (or yoga), so I couldn't decide which one to get, or which one is the better one, so I got two; this and this.
- speaking of home workouts. After two months of daily 7 minutes workouts and discovering that I do actually have something called a tricep muscle (who knew?!), I have started the BodyBoss program. I'm only on week two of the pre-training program, but I'm loving it.
- the fact that I'm prioritising and feeling motivated to work out - I haven't had a proper workout routine in ages
- watching Sverre pretend to work out like me
- watched a documentary about cross fit ("Fittest on Earth: A Decade of Fitness") on Netflix and was totally fascinated by how fit and strong people can be
- this cracks me up
- the basement floors are finished and all our things have been moved back in. It's all still in boxes, so the work isn't done yet though.
- winning in the wine lottery at work two Fridays in a row

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- very little time and energy to prioritise blogging. Sometimes I feel like quitting and just keeping my Instagram (I'm halloastrid), but then I remind myself of this: why I won't close my blog
- my voice disappeared over night - which made teaching a little challenging today...
- Grandiosa frozen pizza for dinner three nights in a row due to total dinner planning fail. I did have a green smoothie with plenty of greens each day though.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Astrid!
    Thank you for your beautiful and relaxing blog.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Rosalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Astrid! Sice you have your mats already, try 'yoga with Adrienne' workout on YouTube - it changed my life!
    Katarzyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Astrid,

    Wine lottery? That looks fun! Can you explain how it works?
    Thank you. Love your blog.
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Astrid!
    No dejes de escribir en el blog,por favor!
    Para mi eres una fuente de inspiración!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you feel with the BodyBoss program so far? I'm doing the 7-minutes-workout as well, but I'm not sure if I can get motivated enough for BodyBoss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't quit the blog! I find it a soothing read after a lousy day at work and am always impressed that you manage to fit it into your busy life

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails