Friday, 25 August 2017

things I like lately

because the light // Tranum, Denmark 2012 // Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N


- Sara is officially a school girl!
- my sister and her sons are visiting - it's so, so good to see them again!
- Sara asked to go to the children's museum on Sunday - of course I obliged!
- homemade pizza with creme fraiche sauce
- feeding babies: lunchbox edition
- afternoons with no rain so the kids can play in the garden and jump on the trampoline
- pink lipstick - even though it's a little bit outside my comfort sone (red is my go to color)
- a week of roasted vegetables, chicken, romaine lettuce and alfalfa sprouts for lunch - next time I'll add feta cheese too - also: food prep ftw!
- the telltale signs of autumn approaching 
- homemade smoothies for afternoon snack

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- have been so tired all week

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails