Tuesday, 27 June 2017

life, week 24


This is a Pokéstop, in case you didn't know. I didn't know either until now. Because it has come to this; I'm collecting Pokéballs on my way to kindergarten pickup, so that Sara and I can go out and catch some Pokémons this afternoon. #momlife


Tuesday mood: all midterm papers are graded (🙌🏻) and we are having ice cream before lunch.


healthy snack lunch box of the day, Monday edition


that 9:30 pm summer light


first terrace bath of the season // not pictured: the sudden lower back pain that made it almost impossible to carry those buckets of water


Friday 8:30 am // meeting my class in the city centre for a day out and about // still 20 minutes to spare


healthy snack lunch box of the day, Friday edition


a lucky catch for the light hunter


salad saving duty // so embarrassed by the amount of food I had to throw away because it had gone bad // busy days + a fridge full of food + no time to prioritise cooking or organising the fridge = no good 


Ant spotting whilst avoiding the grass.


Oh the joy of throwing rocks in water!


Making childhood memories in my childhood neighbourhood.


I quickly snapped this shot and then rushed away. I do not like to be too close to a swan couple with their babies.

 - - -

Week 24: June 12-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails