|Jardin des Tuileries, Paris // unrelated to this week's list, but a Paris memory is always a good move|
- Sverre finally slept through the night again and didn't wake up until 6 am - which is so much better than 5 am
- eight hours of uninterrupted sleep
- Sølve tidied the house and made dinner Saturday night when I came home from the University after a day of paper writing
- a foot rub by Sølve - my favorite!
- getting help with the kids from my mother when I was sick - unfortunately she got sick too, damn stomach flu!
- grädost (cheese) on my packed lunch sandwich
- baby proof: postpartum rest and recovery
- 10 områder jeg har ryddet opp i
- finally biking to work
- finally sub-zero temperatures again, no snow though
- this photo
- emails with photos of my nephews in Tromsø
- small space living: tips for kids bedroom + 5 tips for closets - Sølve and I lived for three years in a 30 square meter apartment in Bergen, so we know a thing or two about small space living (this was before space saving things like flat screen TVs, laptops, Spotify, Netflix and Kindle). Not sure I could live like that with children though.
- Little space, large life: Why we live in a teeny apartment with three children (via Love Taza)
- Sara asked the other day when she and Sverre can share bedroom
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- I was hit by the stomach flu