Saturday, 26 January 2013

Eigerøy, part I










Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N

In early December I packed the car and took Sara for a roadtrip about 5,5 hours south of Bergen, to an island called Eigerøy, to spend time with a couple of my closest girlfriends and their kids at a lovely holiday home. Such an idyllic place! It was freezing cold though. The kind of cold that when you take off your mittens for just a few minutes, you seriously fear of getting frostbite. The photos above where taken whilst out on a little walk to get Sara to nap in the pram. It was the first time in a long time I felt instantly super inspired to shoot film. Winter light by the sea side is just amazing! I have hardly shot film since - damned dark January! 

The last batch of Eigerøy photos will be posted soon. 

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had snow here in Porto,it's been a while,since we had a white Christmas!

    the pictures are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails